9th Global Event – 2013
getenergy 2013: The 9th Education & Training Event for the Global E&P Industry will take place on 4th-5th June 2013 at the Business Design Centre in London.
Why attend getenergy 2013?
- Meet an extensive range of specialist training providers, universities and vendors who can help meet your skills and workforce development needs.
- Meet peers and contemporaries from across the global industry building on your local and international networks.
- Find out what NOCs and IOCs are doing in HR, training and workforce development.
- Listen to different approaches to nationalisation policies and the role of local universities and the development of education infrastructure.
- Raise your company reputation as an industry leader in training and workforce development.
- Opportunity to network with similarly focused professionals from National and International oil/gas companies from around the world
- Hear examples of best practices/case studies and brainstorm to find solutions to current challenges/requirements.
- Learning experience through the interactive speaker programme – there are no Power Point presentations and participants are encouraged to share ideas/best practices and solutions – this makes for a much more productive and valuable exchange where participants can take something away with them and use it in their line of work.
- Received a detailed report of event proceedings.
Want to find out more about getenergy and how you can become part of the global marketplace for training and education in the oil and gas industry?
Send us an email, or use the event-specific contacts on the right hand side of this page.